🤧PATIENTS PLEASE NOTE: CORONAVIRUS IS SPREADING RAPIDLY IN LOUISIANA. GO TO THE CDC LINK BELOW FOR LATEST INFO.🤒
1) THE CORONAVIRUS IS NOW A MAJOR PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY IN LOUISIANA.
2) Projections are that the virus will not peak in Louisiana until April 10 AND WILL BE POTENTIALLY MORE DEADLY THAN A MAJOR HURRICANCE.
3) It seems that the coronavirus is a greater danger to the elderly and to people with weakened immune systems. These people should be extra careful in avoiding areas where they may come in contact with large numbers of people or people who are obviously ill.
4) Young people can catch coronavirus, become very ill and die from the infection. So, even though they are not as susceptible, young people should still practice diligent prevention techniques and follow guidelines to prevent spread of the virus.
5) Everyone should wash their hands often and avoid touching their face after shaking hands, handling public objects such as shopping carts, gas pump handles and other things that many other people might have touched.
6) Avoid people who are obviously ill, especially those with nasal congestion and cough.
7) Stay in touch electronically with friends and family. Be aware of those with special needs and act accordingly.
8) Stay away from crowded areas and avoid all unnecessary travel.
9) If you notice that you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms, contact a medical clinic or hospital emergency department for advice on what to do.
9) For some people the virus will likely be mild and imitate a cold. Even if you have mild symptoms, assume you are infectious to others and act responsibly to avoid passing your infection on.
10) Seek competent medical advice if you have questions or concerns.
11) Staying away from others is the best way to prevent spread of the virus. Unnecessary travel should really not happen.
Our experienced medical professionals put your healing needs first. We are proud to provide a high quality level of customer service, medical experience, and commitment to health and wellness to all our patients. Our goal is to make you feel better as quickly as possible.
With years of experience, our medical team will assess you and create a custom recovery plan that's right for you. We understand the importance of educating you on the most effective ways to take care of your body, so that you can heal quickly.
Not only will our medical professionals treat your existing conditions, we also work to prevent pain and illness from occurring. We strive to help you improve your quality of life, achieve your wellness goals, and heal your body to live your best life possible.
Please call ahead to make sure the clinic is open. Hours are subject to change related to holidays, weather and other factors.
1510 West McNeese Street, Lake Charles, Louisiana 70605, United States
09:00 am – 01:00 pm