✳️OUR TEMPORARY PHONE NUMBER IS 337-884-5647. CALL US! IF LINE IS BUSY PLEASE LEAVE VOICE OR TEXT MESSAGE.✅
Beginning the week of Monday, May 25, Hunter McGuire clinic will begin to expand hours of operation. How much and how fast will depend on patient demand and the progress of coronavirus containment. We encourage you to contact us by phone if you have a need to be seen. Our initial hours will be 9AM - 2:30PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and 9AM - 1PM Wednesday and Friday. These hours are tentative and subject to change according to patient need for health care services. Please be assured that patient safety is our first priority and we have diligently taken major precautions to assure that patients will be evaluated and treated appropriately with regard to current pandemic conditions.
You can also contact us by email. Click link below.
Our community has done well in living and working responsibly
through the COVID-19 pandemic and we have great hope
that life continues to improve for us all.
Our experienced medical professionals put your healing needs first. We are proud to provide a high quality level of customer service, medical experience, and commitment to health and wellness to all our patients. Our goal is to make you feel better as quickly as possible.
With decades of experience, our medical team will assess you and create a custom recovery plan that's right for you. We understand the importance of educating you on the most effective ways to take care of your body, so that you can heal quickly.
Not only will our medical professionals treat your existing conditions, we also work to prevent pain and illness from occurring. We strive to help you improve your quality of life, achieve your wellness goals, and heal your body to live your best life possible.
1) THE CORONAVIRUS IS NOW A MAJOR PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY IN LOUISIANA.
2) Projections are that the virus will not peak in Louisiana until mid-April or later AND WILL COST LOUISIANA MORE LIVES THAN A MAJOR HURRICANCE.
3) It seems that the coronavirus is a greater danger to the elderly, to people with chronic health problems (such as obesity and diabetes) and to people with weakened immune systems. These types of individuals should be extra careful in avoiding areas where they may come in contact with large numbers of people or people who are obviously ill.
4) Young people can catch coronavirus, become very ill and die from the infection. So, even though they are not as susceptible, young people should still practice diligent prevention techniques and follow guidelines to prevent spread of the virus.
5) Everyone should wash their hands often and avoid touching their face after shaking hands, handling public objects such as shopping carts, gas pump handles and other things that other people might have touched.
6) Avoid people who are obviously ill, especially those with nasal congestion and cough.
7) Stay in touch electronically with friends and family. Be aware of those with special needs and act accordingly.
8) Stay away from crowded areas and avoid all unnecessary travel.
9) If you notice that you have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms, contact a medical clinic or hospital emergency department for advice on what to do.
9) For some people the virus will likely be mild and imitate a cold. Even if you have mild symptoms, assume you are infectious to others and act responsibly to avoid passing your infection on.
10) Seek competent medical advice if you have questions or concerns.
11) Staying away from others is the best way to prevent spread of the virus. Unnecessary travel should really not happen.
12) THE CDC IS NOW RECOMMENDING THAT PEOPLE WEAR FACE COVERS WHEN IN PUBLIC. IT IS THOUGHT THIS WILL HELP PROTECT FROM AIRBORNE TRANSMISSION OF THE VIRUS.
13) The less transmission of the virus, the quicker we hit the peak of infection and the quicker we get life back to normal.
Please call ahead to make sure the clinic is open. Hours are subject to change related to CORONAVIRUS, holidays, weather and other factors.
1510 West McNeese Street, Lake Charles, Louisiana 70605, United States
09:00 am – 01:00 pm
OUR TEMPORARY PHONE IS 337-884-5647. IF BUSY, PLEASE LEAVE A VOICE OR TEXT MESSAGE. WILL HOPEFULLY HAVE PHONE SYSTEM FIXED SOON.